The Outdoor MotionViewer® is a battery-powered PIR motion sensor with an integrated video camera and infrared illuminators. It is designed to detect an intruder, instantaneously record a short video clip and transmit the video to the control panel. The panel then transmits the video alarm signal to the central station for immediate review and dispatch to law enforcement for priority response to a crime-in-progress.
- Infrared illumination up to 30 feet from device.
- IP 65 Weatherproof rated.
- Temperature rated to -20° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Operates for years on one set of AA batteries
- RF range between panel and device: 500ft; up to 1000ft for line-of-sight contexts (zero obstruction)
- 1/4 inch x 20 mounting threadMultiple Fresnel lens options
- Enhanced night vision
- Accelerometer tamper
- Input/output (3/1) terminals for integrating 3rd party devices
- VGA day/night video camera
- Doubled wireless transmission speed
- Easy battery change
The Outdoor Visual Verification Detector is a wireless, battery-powered device with two integrated PIR motion sensors, a video camera, and four infrared (IR) LEDs for nighttime illumination. With adjustable dual-PIR detection, the OMV-VX provides accurate, video-verified intrusion detection for a wide range of outdoor applications.
- Advanced dual-PIR detection with video verification
- Horizontal and vertical area adjustment (changes the PIR/camera orientation and bottom PIR distance respectively)
- Includes two area masking seals for additional detection customization
- Video: color/day, monochrome/night
- Infrared illumination up to 23ft/7m from device for night vision
Battery life: 4 years (for standard usage of up to 5 videos per month)
- Operating temperature: -20 to +140 °F (-30 to +60 °C)
- IP55 dust/water resistant body
The Outdoor Siren/Strobe maximizes deterrence and helps responders to quickly locate the residence or facility at night. Totally wireless, it can be mounted easily anywhere without the need to drill holes to run signal or power. Multiple sirens can be placed on one system.
- Visual and audible annunciation of alarms
- Up to 4 year battery life on alkaline batteries
- Temperature rated from -13° to +158 °F (-25° to +70 °C)
- During an alarm, sounder provides output of 100 dB at 1 meter and strobe light flashes 1 time per second (3 minutes by default
OMVC & OSMVC (COMING SOON)
The OMVC - Outdoor MotionViewer is a wireless outdoor camera, working on batteries, activated by movement detection and with an integrated curtain lens. This lens enables the protection of the immediate access points to the home, BEFORE the burglar gets in!
- Video Colour
- Lens Curtain
- Operating temperature -30° / +60°C
- Battery life 4 years