HRHT4040/ HRHT4080 / HRHT4160
Performance Series HQA NVR
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor with 1080p full-frame rate preview.
- Up to 16 channels of alarm input (depending on model) and 2 channels of alarm relay output.
- HRHH204/HRHH208 NVRs: Record all channels @ 1080p full frame rate.
- HRHM104/HRHH108/HRHH116 NVRs: Record all channels @ either 720p full frame rate or 1080p half frame rate.
- H.264 dual-stream video compression.
- Each channel supports HQA/Analog Video input. (HRHM104 supports HQA cameras only).
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output.
- Hybrid models support both Standard Definition (SD) and High Quality Analog (HQA).
Easy to Use
- The Quick wizard and plug-and-play (similar to traditional NVRs and analog cameras) make setup fast and easy.
- Physical installation within minutes with the help of a comprehensive and easy-to-understand quick installation guide.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
- Internal storage supports two HDDs, up to 8 TB total (4 TB each). (Please note, the HRHM1041 NVR only supports a single HDD, up to 4 TB total).
- Store videos and snapshots to external storage, such as the client’s PC, through the Internet.
- Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
- Store videos and snapshots to a USB memory device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for Apple, Android, and Windows smartphones, Apple and Android tablet computers, and laptops.
- Network monitoring, including the transmission of some alarm information through SNMP.
- All channels support synchronous playback and smart search (search for video that was recorded because motion was detected in a selected area).
- Conceal up to 4 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
- Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable alarm alerts, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and automatic alerts (such as buzzers or flashing lights).
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the camera’s and NVR’s video and network setup.
- Bidirectional communication for the NVR.
The Performance Series HQA 720p/1080p NVRs’ HQA technology makes these NVRs perfect for installations where you want HD-quality video while still using your existing coax infrastructure. These HQA NVRs also deliver higher quality video than current 960H analog systems, but at a similar cost.